15 Sep 2013

Moving...

I´m leaving soon. No, I´m not dying nor leaving this blog. I will move to my new home soon and today I went to see it. It´s the room of my friend, her parents are renting it. Yeah, it is just one room, but hell, I love it. It´s so big compared to where I live now (2rooms flat, sharing the room with my brother). Aaaaand - it´s black and violet. With a really big bed.
Goooosh, I´m so happy. Here are some photos (taken with mobile phone).

http://nd06.jxs.cz/309/686/51923ea082_95136610_o2.jpg 

http://nd06.jxs.cz/630/894/267268d6d9_95136611_o2.jpg

http://nd06.jxs.cz/695/338/b0684239c0_95136609_o2.jpg
All of these books are there and I can read whichever I want. Some of my favourites are there, and even books I wanted to read, but couldn´t buy. Gosh, it´s like paradise ♥

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's gorgeous! I'm quite jealous. We've got a big apartment (for Korea) but the wallpaper is absolutely hideous. I would kill for purple walls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know and oh, how I love purple :D Gosh, I never want to leave. :D

      Can´t you change the wallpaper or paint the walls?

      Delete
  2. It looks wonderful and most importantly, you'll have more privacy and won't have to share it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And this first week felt so great. I could bring my boyfriend and my friend too without problem. And it´s so big...and mine (sort of :D).

      Delete
  3. It's so beautiful and you are so lucky to get a purple room! It's my dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and mine was firstly having dark red walls, but for some time I started to like purple very much and I think, this looks so much better :)
      And don´t worry, you will have purple room too sometimes ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...