31 May 2013

Outfit of the day

Ok, this is not really actual. i didn´t have time to take photos, or the outfits were just too simple (well, waking up at 3:30 in the morning I somehow don´t have the mood to make it other than really simple) or I made just video...and it´s in slovak, so I think, it would be odd to watch :D
It´s from 6.5., when I was going to see my boyfriend in Prešov.

http://nd06.jxs.cz/015/385/1958af3491_92935722_o2.jpg

http://nd06.jxs.cz/692/024/0bd617a47d_92935725_o2.jpg

Black and white top and spider shirt- Thritf store
Skeleton skirt - Thrift store and modified [print detail] 
Shoes - Deichmann
Collar, earrings - DIY
Skull and studed bracelets - H&M

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute goth from one of my favourite countries! I'm definitely watching you~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And you are from Poland? The country where I want to go someday for the Castle Party :D

      Delete
    2. Yes, I'm Polish :) Castle Party is definitely worth going :) And it's not so far from Slovakia :D

      Delete
    3. And another good thing, that the language is little bit similar :P
      So, next stop - Castle party. Maybe next year already :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...